The Scottish Government has just published its new evidence review of the lived experiences of fuel poor households in Scotland and EPRi members have racked up five citations in it:
- The 'Never face the journey alone' paper for Energy Research and Social Science
- The evidence review of the needs of fuel poor householders with electric heating for Citizens Advice Scotland (cited twice under its two different names)
- The 'Rethink fuel poverty as a complex problem' paper for Nature
- The 'Documenting fuel poverty' paper for Energy Research and Social Science
- And Helen's dissertation - 'Gender-based perspectives of fuel poverty in Scotland'
You can read the evidence review here: https://www.gov.scot/publications/evidence-review-lived-experience-fuel-poverty-scotland/